Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Photo Framing Solution to Get Jazzed About.

I know it comes as no surprise that I love to shoot photos. Lots of 'em, in fact. But, they tend to sit on my computer for a very long time. Getting them printed and framed seems like a daunting task to accomplish between changing diapers! :)

Anyhow, I just learned about this REALLY cool new photo framing and printing technology--it's call Fracture. It is apparently a fast, easy (and affordable!) way to get pictures from my camera to my wall.
 
Apparently, you print your digital pictures right onto glass. Yup, no paper or film. Just ink and glass.
You upload your photo to www.FractureMe.com, they print it on glass, and send it on it's way with everything you need to mount and display. It's a one-stop, complete photo decor solution. Pretty cool, huh?

Well, here's the really exciting news, if I'm one of the first 100 folks to post it on my blog, I'll get a free chance to try out Fracture. And, if get this freebie, you can bet I'll be reporting back to you all after I've given it a shot.

Footnote:
I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment