Sunday, August 8, 2010

No Calorie Food that is To Die For (Hint: It involves fiber.)

A Sampling of Felted Foods  
{photos via SkiptoMyLou (donut and lunch bag); IkatBag (potato); Bread and Buttons  (strawberries); ShelleyInspired (veggies); JulieKinTaiwan (sushi)}

Do you know about Living Crafts? Well, if you don't, you should. It is a wonderful crafting magazine. If you like to craft with natural things, in particular, I think you'd love it. I keep (unless I pass along to a friend who must have for one reason or another) my back copies and dream of all the projects I want to take on when I have some time. This reminds me, actually, that I believe my subscription has lapsed -- I must get on with renewing!

Anyhow, I do digress.

So, I'm a Fan of Living Crafts. And,today, on their wall, they linked to this amazing collection of felted food tutorials. The Crafty Crow (which is also an amazing source--a children's craft collection) pulled together this collage of felted food photos all with links to how-tos. My daughters love their play kitchen...and could most certainly use some more food!

Now, if I only I could find some time...which should I make first when I'm ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment