Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Etsy Love: Mason Jar Art

Mason Jar Love is genetic in this family.

Seriously.

I grew up with a Mom who used mason jars for virtually everything and even had a collection of antique ones -- many of which were dug up in our Maine yard! I'm happy to report that I've inherited many of those jars. I know for a fact that Mason Jar Love runs deep in this extended family. (Am I right all you family followers?)

Anyhow, you'll hear more about Mason Jar Love from time to time on Maine-ly Home. But, for now, in the spirit of Etsy Love Week, I'm featuring some Etsy Mason Jar Art.

Midwest Finds clearly shares my love for Mason Jars. She offers Mason Jar soap/lotion dispensers. And, Mason Jar Hanging Lanterns -- just perfect for summer outdoor parties (Or weddings! Would have been perfect for my barn wedding!)







Oh Little Rabbit has some to-die-for organic cotton produce bags handblocked with Mason Jars. (They also have dish towels if produce bags aren't your thing.) I'm adding these to my Christmas wish list.






And, LampGoods (based in Maine!) has some gorgeous pendant lights made out of old Mason Jars! I love, love, love these!








I think I'll go finish drinking my wine (in a Mason Jar, of course!) and contemplate which of these Mason Jar Loves should be my next purchase.

2 comments:

  1. You are correct. The love run deep in this family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning our jars! We just love coming up with ways to use them. So practical and pretty. Nice to meet another jar enthusiast!

    ReplyDelete