Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bebopareebop It's Rhubarb Time

Where's my baby, where'd she go 
I asked her friends but they don't know
So I got me a piece of rhubarb pie
 
And here comes my baby strollin by 
I know my baby loves rhubarb, 
rhubarb Bebopareebop Rhubarb Pie
I see that rhubarb look in her eye 

 Bebopareebop Rhubarb Pie.

It's rhubarb season here.

For some, rhubarb season means it is time to get that big weed out of their yard.

For me, it means it's time to start cooking.

For a week now, since my father-in-law mentioned that "it was time" to harvest the rhubarb, I've been singing Garrison Keillor's Rhubarb Pie jingle. I don't like pie. But, I love Garrison Keillor and I can't get the jingle out of my head. :)

So, in the spirit of the harvest, I'll be all about rhubarb this week. Stay tuned for some good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment