Monday, June 28, 2010

4th of July Style

Perhaps you already known Betz White? If you don't, you should. Betz is a super creative designer, blogger, author and crafter. You can find her on her blog or via my Blog Favorites list.

Just look at what she's made for Independence Day! Oh, how I want one of these! (And, I love her idea of using them as awards/medals for 4th of July activities.)

{photo via Betz White}

She calls it the Libby Brooch and she's shared the how-to here.

Like craft books? I recommend Betz' books. The books are fun to read and the projects are not only cute and original, but have easy-to-follow projects. I personally own Warm Fuzzies: 30 Sweet Felted Projects -- it has some great projects. I (and I'm not a sew-er) have even made a few of the projects.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment