Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lovin' It: My New Sprout Watch

The week before last, I was raving about a new product I had seen and read about---Sprout watches--an eco-friendly watch.

It was (and I don't think I misled you here...) a long-distance love.

Truthfully, a love affair with a vision.

Until it changed.

My Sprout watch arrived a few days ago and I'm SO in love.

It's the real deal.

Seriously. 

I love everything about it. It is super cute. It is super eco-friendly. And, to make it even more delicious, it arrived in very "green" packaging and a mini grown-your-own grass garden. How super green. :)

Have you gotten your super Sprout watch yet? (And, no, I don't work for Sprout....)

1 comment:

  1. I actually ordered a red one on your recommendation - will let you know what I think when it arrives later this week.

    ReplyDelete