Friday, July 9, 2010

Be Happy as a Clam at High Tide

The Yarmouth Clam Festival (gotta love Maine -- small state with lots of really cool festivals!) is just a week away. Not to worry, I'll be sharing more about this in the next few days. But, there is something very important I need to tell you about right away.

Remember me telling you about my friend Katie at the Levity Project?

Well, she is organizing a "flash mob laughter event" at 4 p.m. on the kick-off day at the Yarmouth Clam Festival. Only those that register (a target of 150 people) will get the specific details.

Having participated in other Levity Project events, I can assure you this will be the highlight of  your weekend.

So, if you can be in Yarmouth next Friday (July 16th), register now for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment