- Visiting (as frequently as possible) Popham Beach State Park.
- Weekly trips to the Bath Farmer's Market
- Kayaking with my husband some early morning while my mom watches our kid (Hint, hint, Mom!).
- Eating lobster on a dock at places like Five Islands Lobster Company
- Going to the world's smallest (officially, I'm not positive...) and cutest aquarium--the Maine State Aquarium (located in Boothbay Harbor).
- Exploring Maine's midcoast in our small, but adventurous little boat known as The Morning Star.
- Taking my kids to a SeaDogs baseball game.
- Going to (and having lunch at!) the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- Grilling and cooking with the summer's bounty!
- Checking out the 44th Annual Yarmouth Clam Festival Parade (because I come from a long line of parade junkies and have great childhood memories of this one!)
- Having cool drinks with good friends on backyard decks and on the shores of Maine.
- Taking my daughter (because she is the littlest foodie friend I have) on a Maine Foodie Tour courtesy of complimentary tickets from Maine Things to Do.
- Hosting and visiting with friends and family.
2016 christmas pictures
3 months ago