Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July: A Planner

July promises to be a busy month. Here are some of the things I have planned:
  • Visiting (as frequently as possible) Popham Beach State Park.
  • Weekly trips to the Bath Farmer's Market
  • Kayaking with my husband some early morning while my mom watches our kid (Hint, hint, Mom!).
  • Eating lobster on a dock at places like Five Islands Lobster Company
  • Going to the world's smallest (officially, I'm not positive...) and cutest aquarium--the Maine State Aquarium (located in Boothbay Harbor).
  • Exploring Maine's midcoast in our small, but adventurous little boat known as The Morning Star.
  • Taking my kids to a SeaDogs baseball game.
  • Going to (and having lunch at!) the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
  • Grilling and cooking with the summer's bounty!
  • Checking out the 44th Annual Yarmouth Clam Festival Parade (because I come from a long line of parade junkies and have great childhood memories of this one!)
  • Having cool drinks with good friends on backyard decks and on the shores of Maine.
  • Taking my daughter (because she is the littlest foodie friend I have) on a Maine Foodie Tour courtesy of complimentary tickets from Maine Things to Do.
  • Hosting and visiting with friends and family.
What's on your July planner?

No comments:

Post a Comment