Thursday, July 22, 2010

Clear Your Calendars for This Weekend


I could not believe my eyes when I opened the latest issue of Downeast Magazine. I hesitate to think what would have happened if I hadn't gotten this month's issue -- or had delayed in reading it...

I cannot even believe it. But, this weekend is the Central Maine Egg Festival. You know how much I love local eggs, right? Well, a whole festival celebrating local eggs-oh my! Well, it's true. This week (I already missed the Egglympics which included great events like an egg toss and rubber chicken throwing contests.) you can join others for Pittsfield's event of the year - the Central Maine Egg Festival. Like many Maine festivals, the week long schedule includes kids activities, fireworks, a craft fair, local food and much, much more. Check out the schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment