Friday, May 7, 2010

My Mom Rocks

I have one of the best mom's on the planet. No lie.

But, I'd be lying if I told you that my Mom and I have always gotten along.

There was a handful of years, well, I wished she'd disappear. Really and truly. And, I'm guessing by how mean I was to her, she might have wished the same. (Man, I should get huge therapy points for admitting this all online, right?)

But, thankfully, my Mom didn't disappear. She's stood by me...and behind me...the whole time.

Thank you, Mom, for being a wonderful role model, teacher, partner-in-crime, mediator, crafty co-hort, laugh instigator, fashion advisor, seamstress/original prom dress designer, 24/7 counselor-on-call, grandmother to my two and the other six...and friend.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom.

Me & My Mom

1 comment: