Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hooray for the Teachers



Although some would argue that every day should be Teacher Appreciation Day, this is actually the official Teacher Appreciation Week. Did you know?

As is the purpose of these sorts of designations, I've been thinking a lot over the last few days about the teachers in my life...my sister, aunts, friends...and, of course, the various teachers who have influenced me in my learning (school and otherwise!) -- and now, those that are in my daughter's life. I'm feeling grateful for all those wonderful teachers in my life.

In a time, when things are tougher than ever for teachers (cuts and all), it seems that a little extra thanks is in order (and likely needed!). I hope you'll take a moment this week to say "thank you" (in whatever way feels right to you!) to the teachers in your life.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, reflect upon the many teachers in my life and in my son's during this week. I saw the projects that your family made for Miss Anna and Miss Laurie, they are so cute! And I'm sure very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete