Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Blogiversary

I woke up this morning and realized that Friday was my one month blogiversary (do you think this is how you spell this?), and it made me smile. Sure, one month is no big deal in the blogosphere. But, nevertheless, it is noteworthy to me.

I have had a ball so far.

I have loved...
...writing
...having an excuse to read lots of other blogs (not that I was holding back before)
...reading your comments (many of which are on Facebook not my blog)
...learning about the tools and widgets and such that come with the territory

If you've been following me, thank you. I have to admit that it is more fun to write knowing there is someone reading.

I welcome your thoughts, your comments, your ideas as Maine-ly Home continues to evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment