But here goes...
...here are some of the things I have planned for October:
- Making applesauce. Have I mentioned that I have 40 lbs of apples awaiting...? :)
- Checking out Damariscotta's Pumpkin Festival. It's famous. It's all about pumpkins. Contests for size, contests for carving. Pumpkin food. Pumpkin parade. They even have a regatta (both motorized and unmotorized) in the harbor with boats made out of ginormous pumpkins.
- Mums. I need to purchase mums for my porch. But, first, the painters need to finish painting it (my porch, that is).
- Going camping with my family. We're headed to Baxter State Park this time.
- Pumpkin picking (location to be determined) and pumpkin carving.
- Baking goodness with pumpkins.
- Costume making. Butterfly. Caterpillar. Flower. Butterfly catcher. Oh my. (Ideas welcomed.)
What do you have planned for October?