Monday, October 4, 2010

Confession: My Weakness

{photos via Whisker Graphics}
I have a weakness for packaging. I know, I know. I spend a lot of time talking about ways to reduce packaging -- and here I am admitting that I have a weakness for - a love affair with - packaging. Especially packaging for handmade/homemades.

So, naturally, I am tickled to have discovered this really, really cool packaging stuff by WhiskerGraphics. A wonderful palette of twine (Just imagine the possibilities...tying...a loaf of quick bread; a stack of handmade cards; a couple of yummy soaps; a cellophane bag of candies or other treats. Oh, the possibilities!) and a whole bunch of printables -- yes, graphically appealing, affordable, customizable printables that you print on your own printer. Recipe cards, labels, bookplates, etc.

And, just to make matters worse, WhiskerGraphics has a fantastic blog which is chock full of crafty goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment