Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Planner

April is here. It started with a big snow storm...I wonder how it will end? Time will tell. In the meantime, I've got a busy month planned...
  • Plant easter grass. Yea, I was supposed to do that last month. Didn't get to it. Is there still time?
  • Attend the Maine Fiddler's Concert. This concert (now in its 11th year) takes place at The Chocolate Church Arts Center in Bath, Maine and is, in part, a fundraiser for Maine Fiddle Camp. It is a ball...and always makes me want to re-engage in learning to play my fiddle.
  • A Psyanky date with my husband. I know, sounds kinky, huh? Not to worry, Maine-ly Home remains a family-friendly blogsite. But, I've been dying to give this wonderful craft another try since my friend Jeanne graciously taught me last April. And, my husband has agreed to do it with me.
  • Visit some baby lambs. I must take my lamb-lovin' toddler to see some baby lambs. Oh, how I can't wait!
  • Find some forsythia for a little spring forcin'
  • Make a birthday crown for my baby who is turning 2!?! 
  • Start thinking about a yard sale for MayFair Weekend.
  • Find some new mud boots. Cause it's clear it's going to be a very muddy season. Maybe the muddiest yet.
What's on your planner?

No comments:

Post a Comment