Monday, November 1, 2010

November: A Planner

Yikes. It's already into November and I haven't got my ducks in a row. Here are some of the things I've got planned for November.
  • Raking leaves. We have three trees that have a whole lot of leaves.
  • Hitting the Early Bird Sale in Bath. Saturday, November 6th.
  • Planning December (because it will be here before I've digested my Thanksgiving turkey and as you will soon learn - December is a very important month in my life and in Maine life).
  • Eating lots of turkey.
  • Snipping winterberry for my holiday decor.
  • Starting to think about holiday gifts - though I'm really excited to say that we have successfully scaled back the gift giving in our extended family. 
  • Heading indoors for the Bath Farmer's Market.
  • Picking up my local meat for the winter. This year, we're getting half a lamb, a turkey and a quarter of a pig. Honestly, I've never done this before - and, I know nothing about cooking lamb or pork - but, I'm looking forward to the adventure.
  • Signing up for our Maine Shrimp share through Port Clyde Fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment