- Raking leaves. We have three trees that have a whole lot of leaves.
- Hitting the Early Bird Sale in Bath. Saturday, November 6th.
- Planning December (because it will be here before I've digested my Thanksgiving turkey and as you will soon learn - December is a very important month in my life and in Maine life).
- Eating lots of turkey.
- Snipping winterberry for my holiday decor.
- Starting to think about holiday gifts - though I'm really excited to say that we have successfully scaled back the gift giving in our extended family.
- Heading indoors for the Bath Farmer's Market.
- Picking up my local meat for the winter. This year, we're getting half a lamb, a turkey and a quarter of a pig. Honestly, I've never done this before - and, I know nothing about cooking lamb or pork - but, I'm looking forward to the adventure.
- Signing up for our Maine Shrimp share through Port Clyde Fresh.
2016 christmas pictures
3 months ago