Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Taming the Art

I love kids art - especially art created by my little artists. I hang it with pride.

Or, at least it started out this way. 

But, a couple of years ago, I started getting pretty overwhelmed by the quantity of art being cranked out by my prolific aspiring Van Gogh.

I haven't found the solution. But, I've been slowly figuring out a way to tame the art. It's a delicate balance of proudly displaying these masterpieces, then finding it's next life. (Yes, sometimes that includes the recycle bin.) This process has involved a lot of research into clever ways to display, store and re-purpose art -- and, I thought I'd share some of my learning.

So, throughout the rest of this week -- and into next week, I'll be highlighting the various cool things I've learned about. And, as always, I'm eager to hear from you. What do you do with your child's art?

No comments:

Post a Comment