But, I do have some lessons learned to share:
- One hour is not enough time to sew a puppet theatre.
- I really don't know how to sew.
- Satin sucks. I mean, sure, it'll look glam as a theatre curtain - but how do you sew that stuff.
- Felt isn't perfect. (I know, that's a HUGE statement coming from me.)
- My Nana's sewing machine rocks.
- I have no idea how to thread my Nana's sewing machine. Or, for that matter, the bobbin. So, I used the thread already there....white.
- White thread (especially when not sewn perfectly) looks lousy on purple.
- One really should have a plan or a pattern before they start cutting fabric. Or, ribbon.
- One really shouldn't stake their Christmas plans on a sewing project if they don't know how to sew.